RevGen worked with each business unit’s leadership and technology teams to approach the challenges collaboratively and with a sharp focus on process optimization for financial data.The solution included partnering with the client to:
- Create an extensible Data Governance Framework to establish cross-functional collaboration, prioritization, and alignment on solving key organizational data challenges.
- Develop actionable plans and solutions for efficiently managing master data for the Finance organization.
- Review the data landscape to better understand data lineage, identify potential sources of truth, breakage points, and define clear data ownership and stewardship responsibilities.
- Facilitate prioritization of foundational data assets through the creation of a data inventory and corresponding prioritization matrix.
- Onboard data influencers (data owners, stewards, custodians, other) and form working groups to focus and resolve top priority data issues within their domain.
- Design and implement a Master Data Management solution to re-engineer and streamline processes via automation, improve data quality, and reduce manual swivel chair activities.