Consulting Careers at RevGen
Join a team that is passionate and driven to enable the success of our clients and one another.
We’re always looking to grow our team with great people who share our values and are looking for an exciting career in consulting.
Intrigued? Send your resume to email@example.com.
RevGen Partners seeks a full-time Sr Accountant to manage our back-office functions. The role will include managing AP/AR, managing the general ledger, project administration and billing.
• General accounting administration and billing clients
• Manage invoices for AP/AR in a timely manner
• Manage and maintain vendor files
• Communicate with clients and vendors on open invoices and statement reconciliation
• Bank reconciliations and review to ensure vendor checks are cashed
• Complete ad-hoc tasks and special projects as assigned
• Execute month end close, journal entries, with little supervision
• Generate monthly statement analysis to be used for management reporting
• Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and present it in useful and understandable manner
Requisite Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Analytical mindset-collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvements
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with accounting systems and software, NetSuite is a plus
• Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
• Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
• Ability to meet business critical deadlines
• Ability to develop productive business relationships with internal team members through cooperation, courtesy, and professionalism
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• At least 4 years of Accounting experience
Education, Training & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• Training and certifications will be considered
RevGen’s full stack .NET developers are vital to implementing technology solutions on our more complex projects. Developers collaborate with business analysts, project managers and client team members to design, develop, and deliver solutions that meet clients’ business requirements.
Expected experience, knowledge and education:
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RevGen has the interesting work of a large consulting company and the values-driven culture of a small business which combined makes it one of the best places to work. They also hire top notch people who make each day fun.
RevGen is a company that truly cares about its employees and their clients. The leadership team embodies the core values of the company and it permeates throughout the rest of the organization. I feel privileged to work for a company that holds itself to such a high bar.
The people at RevGen are what makes it a great place to work and the finest collection of employees I’ve worked with. Employees are very ethical, high-performing, and strong leaders.
It's truly incredible to work with development teams this good. This inspires and enables you to take your skills to the next level. It's a company whose values foster personal and professional growth.
I love my job because every day is different from the last with new challenges and situations for me to learn and grow within my career. I love the people I work with and truly feel like I am accepted and welcomed as part of the family.
Doing what you love is more fun when you work with people you enjoy. We foster a culture that thrives on mutual support and is inextricably tied to our core values.Learn About Us
We nurture relationships by balancing mutual respect and a willingness to thoughtfully challenge each other.
We operate honestly and ethically. We are committed to doing what’s right.
We think beyond ourselves so that the actions we take today will have a lasting positive impact on our clients, our community, our business and one another.
Our passion and optimism show in everything we do. We embrace the opportunity to be a part of a positive, supportive culture.