We gathered our experts in digital transformation, digital technologies, customer experience and banking to collaborate with the client on developing a digital strategy to help it keep pace with emerging technologies and changing customer needs.
During the first phase of the engagement, we reviewed everything from customer insights and market data to the customer journey and possible threats and disruptions. We created and validated customer personas and developed a digital journey for each of them. We also took the time to ask:
- How can we improve the bank’s digital presence?
- What’s the right feature set for the agricultural industry?
- Should we add features that are popular at traditional banks?
- What new technologies will be needed going forward?
In the second phase of the solution, we created recommendations, a roadmap, and helped ensure executive support and alignment. Recommendations included:
- Integrating the CRM and loan origination platforms to achieve a holistic view of the customer experience
- Deploying an integrated digital enablement solution to deliver an end-to-end loan approval process
- Delivering digital cash management capabilities
We created a customized and prioritized roadmap that outlined what the client needed to do to develop a measurable and actionable understanding of the customer journey and experience.
Then we created a governance model for the future. This included helping the client determine roles and responsibilities and providing suggestions for managing and updating the digital customer environment on an ongoing basis.
Eventually, we presented the proposal to the client’s executive team to ensure ‘buy-in’ for the solution.