Working hand-in-hand with the global real estate franchisor brand, RevGen focused on the importance of solutions that produced a long-term view of the member experience. With that in mind, we dove into three areas: employee experience, customer experience, and program management and delivery.
1. Employee Experience: Alignment and Engagement
- Created a common language to explain the benefits (not just features) of the product rollout so the company would have a common theme to rally around
- Created a “champions council” to keep teams across all parts of the company engaged and aligned on organizational direction and employee value delivery
- Organized a customer-centric team to collaborate on challenges of current and future product launches, services changes, etc.
2. Customer Experience: Alignment and Engagement
- Developed a team of cross-functional stakeholders to identify key customer personas and learn what each persona felt was most valuable
- Created listening posts and feedback devices to capture the customer experience with new digital tools
- Installed and utilized employee engagement activities and product marketing to create an end-to-end feedback loop with membership
- Organized product testing programs with over 6,000 testers
3. Program Management and Delivery
- Aligned people, process, technology, and data to deliver the program’s value
- Created repeatable development processes that used member and business team feedback
- Employed good change management practices